This is a new leadership NPQ due to be launched for cohort delivery in Autumn 2022.
This programme is designed top develop expertise in creating lasting change as an Early Years leader.
This programme is for leaders qualified to at least level 3 with a full and relevant qualification who are, or are aspiring to be:
Early years practitioners and leaders working in the following settings in England will be eligible for scholarship funding from the DfE for the NPQEYL only:
The programme aims to help you and your school by:
• Developing your ability to establish and sustain your organisation’s strategic direction
• Developing your expertise and broaden your leadership knowledge and to gain specialist expertise needed to address your organisation’s improvement priorities
• Creating and building a thriving environment in which all staff feel supported and valuedools.
This is a 21-month programme involving 18 months’ delivery through seminar workshops and self-directed on-line learning and up to three months for assessment. The programme will give participants the essential knowledge, skills and concepts underpinning the successful leadership of a multi-school organistion. It will do so through exploring the following content modules based on the DfE’s NPQ frameworks:
• Evidence-based on-line content using Teach First materials exploring each of the content modules
• Seminars providing you with an opportunity for peer learning and the consolidation of learning within each of the content modules
• Conferences to provide further opportunity for peer learning combined with expert input from specialist practitioners
Connect with us and regularly follow all the news and
lots of other interesting things.
Don’t hesitate and get in touch, we’re expecting you!
View all our tweets
Get in contact today.
Privacy & GDPR Statement
Surrey County Council
Surrey Teaching Schools Network
Department for Education
"To create an inclusive partnership where all children and young people have the opportunities to flourish, enjoy learning and achieve the best possible outcomes through excellent education"